3 Aug 2013

COMPETITION TIME: Loads to be won!

Hi Everyone,
So it's competition time on my Facebook page again and this time there are three fab prizes up for grabs.

The first prize is this amazing 6 piece Dare to Wear floral fantasy nail polish collection and this will be given away when my Facebook page reaches 700 likes.


The next prize will be given away when my Facebook page reaches 800 likes and it is this fab 12 piece pink brush set with pink brush roll. Such a lovely set to add to your collection.




And then when we reach 1000 likes I will be giving away this amazing purple brush set which comes with a fab brush holder. This is a great quality set.


So how do you enter?
-Well firstly you must have liked my page
-Next you must like and share the picture on my facebook page with all your facebook friends,
-Then comment below the picture to say you have done all of the above
-Finally keep your fingers crossed and hope that you win.

All winners will be picked at random and everyone has a fair chance of winning once they have met all of the above criteria. I wish you all the best of luck and thank you for sharing my page.

The link to my facebook page is http://www.facebook.com/KissandMakeupwithMe

Thank you xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment