11 Aug 2013

Beautiful lips start with Balmi!

Whatever the weather, I always need to have a lipbalm with me. It's not necessarily that I have dry lips but more so that I just love the feeling of soft and subtle lips. I have used the Rosebud salve for years and still love that to this day but lately I am reaching for another balm more and more. Balmi's lip balms not only look super cool but they are really moisturising and contain SPF 15 and UVA Protection...Score!!!

Balmi have recently repackaged their balms into a new cube shape which to me looks like an ice cube. The lid is twist off which is very secure so won't open if you have it at the end of your handbag. When you open it up the actual balm is in a cone shape which is very handy for gliding across the lips without getting it all over your face. You also avoid having to dip your fingers into a pot which is much more hygienic. There is also a little black chord attached to the bottom of the cube which means that your fav Balmi lip balm can be attached to your keys or phone so you can have it on you all the time.


Although the cube packing is a little larger than the original round packaging I still think this balm is very convenient for popping in your handbag or in your pocket even if you are out for a walk. I think the ones shaped like balls are still available in some shops.

I do tend to use up Balmi Lip Balms very quickly. This is partly down to the fact that I apply it as much as possible but I do also think the product is very soft and so it tends to get used up quicker than other balms I have tried. However, this wouldn't stop me repurchasing them.


But really the main point to make about these little gems are that they are really great lip balms that provide great SPF protection for a very reasonable price (€6.79 in Boots).  They come in four flavours, coconut, mint, strawberry and raspberry, with mint being my absolute favourite.

I would highly recommend taking a look at these and see if you love them as much as I do.

Have a fab day my beauties xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment