14 Nov 2013

REVIEW: Ultimate Body Applicator Wrap

I had heard so much about the Body Contouring "Weight Loss" Wraps that I was dying to try them out for myself. One of my lovely followers on Facebook offered me the chance to try one out to review. I was excited to say the least. I received the wrap in the post along with very in depth instructions on how to use it.




So how do you use these wraps???
Before I applied the wrap-Excuse the bra



  • First you should shower but be sure not to use anything on your skin afterwards as this will just act as a barrier towards the ingredients in the wrap
  • It does recommend that you should dry body brush the area. I did this a little but as I was trying the wrap on my tummy I didn't want to brush too hard
  • You should then take photos of the area before wrapping aswell as measuring the area so you can see your results.
                                             
  • When you open the wrap it has a lotion type product(the brown colour in the above picture is the lotion) on one side and this is the side you should place against your skin....a word of warning its damn cold!!!!!!!
  • When you have the wrap on the area smooth it out and wrap the area in clingfilm to make sure the wrap stays in place
                                           

  • You should then wear tight clothing which will help the wrap work better
  • The instructions then state that you should drink half your body weight in water while the wrap is on. The example it gives is if you weigh 100lbs you should drink 50fl oz of water (roughly 1.5litres). I just drank a hell of alot of water to make sure I took in enough
  • It recommends for your first time to leave the wrap for 45 minutes. You can leave it overnight once you know you don't have a reaction to it. 
  • After 45 mins when you remove the wrap you should rub the remainder of the lotion into your body.
  • The wrap continues to work for 72 hours after so be sure to constantly drink water during this period
  • Throughout the process and at the end of the 72 hours take more photos and measure and see if you can see the difference for yourself
  • During the 72 hours you must avoid any fatty foods, coffee, sugary foods etc. 

Now that the serious stuff is all out of the way what did I really think of the wrap I hear you say????

Straight after removing the wrap....Can you see the slight difference??


Well here is my review:

-Firstly I LOVE that they are so easy to use. It sounds complicated but really its simple.
-When you open the packaging you are hit with a beautiful essential oil type smell..Delicious. You just know this is going to be good for your skin
-After you get over the initial phase of it freezing the heck out of you the lotion really begins to warm on your skin....it's not uncomfortable but the total opposite infact. It feels like a big giant heat pack which is so comforting and relaxing that I didn't want to take it off. This feeling combined with the beautiful aroma had me in relaxation mode instantly!!! It made me feel like I was having a spa treatment without the high cost and without having to leave my house.
-When I removed the wrap I felt thinner and my ever so bloated tummy definitely seemed less obvious. My waist measured a half an inch smaller....NO JOKE!!!!!
-My skin felt amazing and I just wanted to bottle the lotion and use it every day. Just a word of warning when you remove the wrap the lotion does feel a little tingly on the skin...it reminded me of deep heat muscle rub but it goes very quickly!
-I noticed a real difference in the texture of my skin after using this and it seemed to get better every day. You can see that straight after I removed the wrap that ugly pink line across my stomach which was in the pre-wrap picture was gone and hasn't come back since.
-You know that awful bloated feeling us ladies get? Well I had that before using this and once I used this that yucky feeling went away!! It would be worth the money just for that result!! 
-The good thing about this is its nothing to do with loosing water you are retaining, infact they encourage you to drink alot of water during the 72 hours after wrapping. This is a sure sign that the weight wont go back on you once you start eating normal again.

After 72 hours

After 72 hours. I can definitely see a difference here!!

After the 72 hour waiting period I am delighted to say I lost 1.5 inches off my waist and 1 inch from my hips. I am only delighted with myself that one single wrap had this much impact....and to be honest I may have had a sneek treat here and there (and everywhere) which they say not to in order to optimise results so if I got the results while still eating treats then people that don't do this are sure to get an even better result. 

I was massively skeptical about these wraps and did think they were a fad and that's why I wanted to try them out but I have to say even after one use I can see a difference....I can only imagine what the results after 4 wraps would be!!!! Its hard to explain how great these wraps are....it really is a try it to believe it scenario. 

There are many people selling these wraps but I have to say I found Orla from Dublin's Natural Body Wraps a pleasure to deal with. She sent me plenty of instructions on how to use the wrap aswell as always being there to answer any questions I had! The wraps retail for €30 for one or €120 for a box of four. 

I am massively impressed by these wraps. They not only have really helped tone and change my body but they have made my skin feel like it has never felt before. I will definitely have to try them on my thighs next as this is ANOTHER problem area for me. 

Have you ever tried these wraps? What is your experience with body wrapping ?? I would love to see if you are as impressed as I was. 

Happy wrapping ladies and a massive thanks to Orla for giving me the opportunity to try these wonderful wraps. 

Anita XXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment