23 Mar 2013

My recent Boots Haul

Hi Everyone,

I hope you are all enjoying your weekend so far. I know I am. Before I head off into the land of study I thought I would do a little post on my recent trip to boots and let you know what products I picked up. I originally went over to get some hair products and came back with much more than I expected to or could afford but thats the joys of being a beauty addict I guess.

In this post I will only let you know what I bought but if you want a review on any of them please let me know and I will definitely do one or if I like them enough you may see them in a future favourites post.


A picture of everything I purchased (sorry about the picture, its pretty awful). 

So here is a list of the goodies I bought:

  • Umberto Giannini Flirty Curls Scrunching Jelly 
  • Umberto Giannini Shapely Curl Mousse (I have curly hair incase you didnt guess)
  • Balmi Lip Balm in Mint (in love with this stuff already)
  •  No 7 Eye Makeup Remover
  • Dr Jart ++ Water Fuse Beauty Balm
  • Una Brennan Rose Hydrate Intense Moisture Mask
  • Una Brennan Tea Flower Deep Clean Pore Purifying Clay Mask
  • Clinique all about eyes Rich
  • Clinique High Impact Mascara Black

Clinique also had a gift with purchase on so I got a beautiful bag with loads of lovely goodies in it. I was looking for an eyecream and when I seen that the gift had some great products in it I decided I would buy another product and get the gift free (as you do). The gift came with:
  • Rinse off Foaming Cleaner
  • Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief
  • All about eyes (normal formula)
  • Quickliner for Eyes Intense Eyeliner
  • Mini High Impact mascara
  • Chubby Stick Moisturising lip colour balm (the main reason I wanted this gift)

I have tried some of the products out from this haul but not all of them. I would love to hear your thoughts on any of the above products and please let me know if you would like a review on any of them. Have a great weekend everyone...xxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment