15 Jun 2013

My everyday Mac Essentials

Over the last few months I have really started to love Mac again. As a teen I was obsessed with this brand but then as I got more interested in makeup and learnt more about it I started to try new brands. However, as I am a self confessed Youtube addict I watch so many different makeup "gurus" and some of them are Mac makeup artists and so use alot of the products in their videos which made me want to  try them out again. When I use Mac I always feel like you can rely on the products because they always seem to deliver great long lasting results(well except for one or two of them).

My everyday makeup routine consists of five Mac products, amongst other brands of course!!! So if you would like to know which products I use the most from Mac then keep reading:





I am loving Studio Fix Fluid Foundation (I am shade NC20 at the moment). This foundation is very light on the skin but has amazing coverage and lasts all day. This doesn't cause me to break out either which is fantatsic, I am such a fan of this. It has an SPF of 15 in it which is very handy indeed. 


To set the foundation I adore Mineralized Skin Finish Natural (shade Medium). This just gives a beautiful veil to the skin that looks "natural" but holds makeup in place all day. If you are oily I would recommend using a blotting powder under this to eliminate oil production during the day. This is also great buffed onto bare skin for a light coverage on days when you don't fancy wearing a full face of makeup.


Melba Blush Powder has to be my all time favourite blush. It is a matte peachy rosy colour that looks well on all skintones and is great for all seasons. I love it in the summer to add a peachy fresh glow to the skin but then its great in the winter with a dark lip and pale skin. A definite must have for all occasions. 


I love Mac's paint pots as eye primers.My favourite one is Painterly. This is a flesh coloured cream eyeshadow that evens out the skintone on your eyelids and preps the lid for eyeshadow. It also makes your eyeshadow go on effortless and last, crease-free all day.


To add a nice tint to the lips for everyday without looking OTT I love to use Cultured Lipglass. This is a beautiful pearly pink colour that goes so well with alot of makeup looks. Its an easy colour to use as you don't need to think about if its going to work with your look because its sure to !!



Melba Blush,Cultured Lipglass and Painterly paint pot

Well that's the five Mac products that I use in my everyday makeup routine. What Mac products do you like best?? I will be adding to my Mac collection soon I am sure so would love if you could all recommend your fav products so I can check them out. Have a great day my beauties. xxxxx




No comments:

Post a Comment