25 Oct 2013

My skin saviour serum- Pepta-bright

For those of you who have been following me for a while now will know that in the past I have suffered from acne which has left me with some scaring (see picture below). Thankfully I have not been left with indentations but instead with pigmentation marks on my cheeks, jaw and chin area.

I had heard good things from other blogs and from YouTube about the Indeed Labs Pepta-bright serum so I decided to give it a go. To be honest I didn't expect too much because I didn't think anything would cure my skin but oh my was I wrong...this little tube is nothing short of a miracle product!!!!

Credited to Indeed Labs

This serum claims to (from indeed labs website):
  • even skin tone
  • reduce and lighten hyper-pigmentation
  • prevent, treat and diminish dark spots
  • restore luminosity and radiance to the skin
  • prevent the formation of dark spots
  • stimulate cell turnover
  • maintain skin hydration
So....does it stand up to the claims? Simply the answer is YES!! My skin has transformed drastically since using this and it didn't take long for it to change either. Usually products like this take months but I seen the difference after 3 weeks. My skin is definitely clearer, more radiant and my pigmentation has lightened a fair bit.  The below picture shows a before picture and a picture after 3 weeks use. I took these pictures in different lighting so don't be alarmed by the change in skin colour, it didn't bleach my skin a lighter colour (eekkk)! I was scared of the idea of a lightening product as I felt it would bleach my skin but I have not seen any change in colour of my overall skin, just my skin is brighter and my pigmentation is faded!!

Before use                         After three weeks use

This product is marketed as a cream but I tend to use it as a serum under my moisturiser day and night. One word of warning though it is strongly advised that if you are using this serum during the day (no matter what time of the year) that you wear an SPF on your face to avoid any sun damage to the skin.

I literally love almost everything about this product. The only negative I would say is that it claims to maintain skin hydration whereas I have found that my skin is tighter and drier when using this but I really don't mind as the results are amazing otherwise and the dryness is nothing that a good moisturiser won't fix.

This product isn't for everyone I must add. If your skin is perfect, bright and has no pigmentation then you won't see a drastic change from using this but if you are someone who has suffered from acne in the past and is scarred or has worshiped the sun for far too long and can see the impact on your skin then this will be your new best friend!!!!

I didn't expect this product to work on anyone with active acne but recently my cousin came to visit and I had told her about this product and she used it and the difference in her skin was amazing and she did have active acne. So this product actually seems to do even more than it claims to which is always a nice extra!!

I am massively impressed by the fact that Indeed Labs have actually left out some ingredients which are harmful and damaging to the skin such as mercury, parabens, kojic acid (a skin bleach) and hydroquinone (which is actually banned in the EU!!!).

Pepta-bright can be purchased online at www.boots.ie or in some boots stores for €40.69 for 30ml. Yes it is expensive but worth every cent and as you know boots always has amazing offers on skincare so keep your eyes peeled for these! 

If you have fretted over your skin like I have for far too long then I honestly think this baby is your answer. I am no longer embarrassed to leave the house without makeup. My skin is not 100% perfect by any means but finally I can see results and feel more confident as a result.

Have a wonderful day everyone and here's to a brighter, happier face for the future!!!

Love Anita xxxx


1 comment:

  1. Spot on with this write-up, I really assume this website needs much more consideration. I’ll most likely be once more to read rather more, thanks for that info. slots for real money

    ReplyDelete