20 Oct 2013

REVIEW: Gosh's Growth Mascara

I recently subscribed to Glossybox which for those of you who are not familiar with this service it is basically a beauty subscription service which you sign up to and receive a parcel each month with 5 sample products in it to try. Some months they can be amazing and other months a little disappointing but for the love of my blog I think it is worth it because I can get samples of things that I can use and review for you all. Often I come across stuff that I didn't know existed. Sound like something you would be interested in??? Take a look at all the details here


Anyway my September Glossybox (I always giggle when I say that word) was late and so as an apology they sent me on three deluxe/full size products for my inconvenience. The one which really caught my eye was the Gosh Growth Mascara. There are two sides to this mascara, the claim that it will give you naturally longer and fuller lashes in two weeks and then the mascara itself. 

Let's look at them both individually:

How does a mascara help your lashes grow I hear you say? Well Gosh have added in a very powerful little ingredient called SymPeptide® XLash which is proven to visibly length and thicken your lashes in as little as two weeks. I really didn't expect this to work so silly me didn't take a picture of my lashes beforehand but trust me on this one it actually works. My lashes are not incredibly longer but they definitely look healthier, shinier, thicker and slightly longer after using this mascara. 

The mascara itself is absolutely great. The wand is rubber which usually I am not a fan of but this one really works wonders. The little bristles really get down to the root of your lashes which ensures every tiny lash is coated in mascara which instantly adds length and volume.

This wand also coats your lashes with just the right amount of product. The consistency of the mascara itself is PERFECT, it is thick enough to add volume but doesn't clump or smudge at all while applying. This mascara also lasts throughout the day and night without smudging or flaking. It isn't waterproof which I usually need to hold a curl in my lashes but this mascara seems to hold it fine all day.





I love this mascara so much that I have opted not to wear fake lashes on two nights out which is for me is a first. I just felt my lashes looked good enough with just this mascara. Gosh's Growth Mascara is €9.99 to purchase from anywhere that sells Gosh products or from the Gosh website. There is also a growth serum in this range which is supposed to be used at night in conjunction with this mascara to get the full benefit but I have not tried this and I did definitely see a nice improvement in the health of my lashes. However, if you want to get the full benefits I would suggest giving both a go. I am definitely going to try the serum in the future and will update you all.

I really like the fact that this mascara is perfume free and paraben free so is safe to use even on the most sensitive eyes. 

Overall, I love this mascara. Even if it wasn't a treatment mascara I would still repurchase as I was very impressed with how it made my lashes look. It gives great length, amazing volume and at the same times is good for your lashes. What more could you want?????

Would you try this mascara? Or have you ever tried it? Please feel free to leave your comments below. I would love to hear your views.

Have a wonderful day my lovelies.
Anita xxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment